Web Service Applications
Health care partners may request access to online services. These require approval by the Ministry of Health, including the completion of an agreement for system and data use.
The following online services are provided to authorized partners in the health care system who require ongoing access to specific health systems and data.
- Medical Practice Access to PharmaNet (MPAP)
- Emergency Department Access to PharmaNet (EDAP)
- Hospital Access to PharmaNet (HAP)
- Medical Device Distributors (MDD) Online Claims Access to PharmaNet
- Wireless Access to PharmaNet (WAP)
The client registry assigns and maintains personal health numbers (PHNs) and establishes the link between a person’s identifying information and the PHN assigned to that person.
- Health Authority Access to Client/Patient Eligibility for BC Health Care Services
- Health Care Partner Access to Person Demographics
The BC Provider Registry System is a trusted source of information on B.C. health care providers available to authorized users.