British Columbia Health Authorities
B.C. health authorities have prepared plans that outline budget management and health care planning strategies. These plans will help the province achieve the strategic priorities and goals of providing high quality patient-centred care, improving the health and wellness of British Columbians, and creating affordable and sustainable health care.
The plans are the basis for ongoing discussions between the Ministry of Health and health authorities to ensure there is continuous improvement in the delivery of patient care and health services across the province.
- Northern Health Authority 2009/10 – 2011/12 Service Plan (PDF)
- Interior Health Authority 2008/09 – 2010/11 Service Plan (PDF)
- Vancouver Island Health Authority 2010/11 – 2012/13 Service Plan (PDF)
- Vancouver Coastal Health 2009/10 – 2011/12 Service Plan (PDF)
- Fraser Health Authority 2009/10 – 2011/12 Service Plan (PDF)